We are eager to make your Delhi Agra day trip to the Taj Mahal full with beautiful
and the best memories. As we all know, Agra has a great history and it is said to
be the city that defines Love, the monuments those describe the history and love
are Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Itmud-ud-Daulahh, and many more. These monuments will
surely help you and your loved ones to make a trip lovely and memorable. Witnessing
the Yamuna River, you will enjoy at Mehtab Bagh which is located across the banks
of the river. Also, you can enjoy the view of Taj Mahal with the Sunset. It looks
fabulous to see the Taj with that orange shine of the sun. The Agra city is a symbol
that specifies various emperors and ruled by them. Also, this city has the history
with Indraprastha from Mahabharata. These different emperors have set behind many
monuments which have become the best parts of history in the present and they are
truly amazing to visit at least once. The ruling era started with Mughals and ended
6:00 am : Starting from Delhi Airport
The agent will be picking you up from the decided location in Delhi to the Agra
city. The car is air-conditioned, well maintained, and very comfortable. The
route will be taken as Yamuna Expressway which is countryside. You can have a tiny
freshen up or a snack break if needed during the journey.
10.00 am : Visit the best Symbol of Love Taj Mahal
Once you have landed in the heart of Agra city, a tour guide will meet you at the
decided location for further assistance. A tour guide is highly professional and
has knowledge of both English and Hindi languages for your convenience. Taj Mahal
and other important monuments will be visited by the tour guide once you meet him. The
monuments include Taj Mahal and other famous ones. A tour guide will also take you to
the Marble inlays Art Craft where you can enjoy how a marble technique is implemented
while making a Taj.
01.00 pm : Agra Fort - Another famous monument of Agra
It is one of the most famous monuments to visit in Agra which is also called as
Red Fort. Once the visit to Taj is done, we will be completing Agra fort as
it is located nearby. Agra fort is the symbol of a variety of beautiful architecture
from the Mughal Empire. Recently, Agra fort has been added to the list of UNESCO
3.00 pm : Lunchtime
Once you are done with all the visits to the famous monuments, you can now enjoy the
best food variety is any local or five start restaurants as per your choice. We can
even book a table for you all if you notify us before about your five start restaurant
OPTIONAL VISIT - Visit Itmad-Ud-Daula OR Sunset view of Taj Mahal*
You have two options from which you can choose one of your choices. Either you can enjoy
a Sunset view of Taj Mahal from the Mahtab Bagh situated at the banks of the Yamuna
River or else you can go and visit the Itmad-ud-Daula, also known as baby Taj,
which also one of the famous monuments to visit.
* if not interested in any of the above options, you can depart back to Delhi.
Departure from Agra to Delhi
Once the visits are done, we can start our journey back to the capital Delhi from the Agra
city in the air-conditioned and well-maintained car by dropping you at your decided or
Tour package's Cost
- 01 Person - $115.
- 02 Persons - $75 per person.
- 03 Persons - $65 per person.
- 04 Persons - $60 per person.
- 05 Persons - $55 per person.
- 06 Persons - $50 per person.
"Special thanks from R K India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up/Drop off in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- Drive via Agra Expressway.
- All transfers / tours and excursions by AC Vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for Agra sight seeing.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, Govts. Tax etc.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.